Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fair Night!!!


On the way to the fair- very fun!

First ride of the night! It was a SUPER tiny fair,
but luckily Conner doesn't care, so it was fun for a couple hours.

*Definitely click on the pictures if you can to make them larger,
it's kinda hard to see some of them*

Getting ready to get on the Farris wheel!

It went a lot higher than I remember,
Conner on the other hand wanted to go on something that went upside down! AHHH


Gotta love the big Fair slides!




Sugar load!!!

Fair food is AWESOME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Conner's hair style at the Fair :) So very hip, his mom must be a hair stylist?!

the pfaff's said...

I second on the cool hair! He looks like a stud :)

The Blackwood's said...

It's funny that you guys commented on his hair! I wanted to style it, and he HATED me doing it, but I loved it. He has awesome hair too, Mark is kinda jealous....I told Conner I would just do his hair cool for special occasions, otherwise he can wear it all down and flat...funny kid :)